:: HOW TO CHOOSE A MOVING COMPANY
Moving as one of the most stressful events in your life so you want to take care when
choosing a moving company to be sure you get the one that best suits your needs.
Choosing the right company that can help with what you need will take a lot of the
load off your shoulders so here's some things to look for when researching moving
1) Browse the website of the movers you are selecting, is it clear and easy to
navigate? Do they explain their charging schedule in detail, outlining all services that
entail extra cost.
2) Cheaper rates often mean that a company is not registered with the Work Safe
Insurance Board (WSIB). If this is the case and an employee is injured while working
on your property, you may be held liable for any or all damages. This is a very
important factor when choosing your moving company. Always ask to see the
registration certificate before booking the move.
3) Is the moving company registered with the local Better Business Bureau (BBB)? If
so, what is there rating? Do they have unresolved complaints lodged against them?
How long has the company been in business?
4) When looking at mover prices, a low hourly rate often does not reflect hidden
charges, so be sure to obtain a detailed list of exactly what will be included in the
price. Often other charges will be added by the movers once the move has been
5) Go online and look for user ratings and reviews from the companies previous
customers. A referral from a friend or relative to a specific company is a great way to
ensure a good moving experience.
6) Not all companies offer Cargo Insurance, be aware that this means that if your
goods are lost or damaged you will not be covered. Ask to see the cargo insurance
certificate before booking the move.
7) Ensure that the mover you are employing has a physical office address
8) Free estimates are an important part of planning your move. Be sure to give a
detailed and accurate account of everything as large items such as pianos or pool
tables can significantly affect the cost of your move. Some moving companies ofter
the ease of online inventory forms in their quote pages.
9) If you require your items packed for you, enquire with the company before you hire
them, and be sure to note what the added cost will be.
10) Be sure to find out how many professional movers will be coming to your home to
do the move.
Choosing the right moving company can make your move a little easier and if you
follow these 10 tips, choosing the perfect company will be a breeze.
Your guide to moving in Gatineau, Hull, Aylmer, Stittsville, Osgoode, Orleans, Barhaven,
Nepean, Ottawa Downtown, Ottawa East, Ottawa West & Ottawa South
Movers of Ottawa moving Companies directory is your resource for ottawa movers, ottawa local & long
distance moving companies, storage, reviews , ottawa truck rental and much more.
Movers of Ottawa Moving Companies Directory - Ottawa's
most trusted source and guide to Ottawa Movers, Moving
Companies in Ottawa, Ottawa Local & Long Distance Moving
Companies, Ottawa Self Storage,
Ottawa Moving & Packing Supplies
Movers of Ottawa - Ottawa Moving Companies Directory for Movers, Moving, Storage and Moving Supplies Companies in Ottawa and Greater Ottawa Area
Movers of Ottawa - Ottawa Moving Companies Directory is located at 1769 Saint Laurent Blvd. Suite 212 Ottawa, ON , K1G 5X7
Movers of Ottawa moving Companies directory is your resource for ottawa movers, ottawa local & long distance moving
companies, storage, reviews , ottawa truck rental and much more.